Monday, December 10, 2012

Hello again,

I promise I have not forgotten about the blog, I just haven't really gotten any new information...The only thing that has changed since the last post is my anxiety level...I am happy to say I have officially scored well enough to pass my first semester of nursing school...I still have a skills exam tomorrow but I'm not too worried knowing I could not take the exam and still pass the class lol...I've never been satisfied with a C but nursing school will really change that in you...

I'm just so happy to have made it this far. There have been so many points in this semester that I just didn't want to continue. I'm proud that I've hung in there. I know it will all be worth it. Now that i'm pretty much done with my first semester, I can be honest with myself...I had no idea what I was getting into...its just not exactly what I imagined. But i'm happy to be here, i'm happy to learn, and i'm happy to help :)

I'm super anxious about my appointment on Wednesday... I keep having the worst dreams. I'm really hoping Wednesday will come with good news and it'll put my worries to sleep. I just want everything to go well... thats not too much to ask right?

I will update wednesday night! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment