Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Updates!

Yesterday was my third clinical day, I got to spend it in the Catheter Lab! I got to see a pacemaker changed out, I got to watch a Cardiac Catheter done, and also a TEE which to me just looked like a sonogram of the heart. It was pretty awesome. Even better news I did not faint. I think at one point I felt it coming so I popped in a glucose tablet and it seemed to do the trick! I really think it just has something to do with me standing, because I was fine untilI I was just standing watching them prep the procedure room and I didn't have anything to lean on, they usually keep those rooms really cold and I just started feeling really hot...and the other 2 times I fainted that was the first sign I had was me getting hot...idk.

Other big news, for my birthday in December I had treated myself to an At-Home Doppler, I actually don't use it as much as I thought I would but after my really great day yesterday, I decided to try and I was able to get the babies HB at home it was around 157 and it was so distinct. It was nice.

I also feel like I definitely look more pregnant today than I have the past couple weeks. I worked out a bit yesterday and when I got on my spin bike I just felt so in the way of myself it was uncomfortable.

Today is my first Exam of the semester..i'm super nervous....Just hoping to pass!

Anyways I only had one person respond to my last posts poll but I'm going to keep it going

Boy or Girl?

Boy 0
Girl 2

No comments:

Post a Comment