Friday, February 1, 2013

Good News!

So today I was able to go to the Doctors! I got approved for Clinicals in writing, they also did some blood work...i'll get called if anything looks abnormal. Lets cross our fingers that its all good! :)

Another happy sign..my mom had a dream the other day that I was having a girl...kinda exciting. I don't think anything else exciting has happened since the last post...I feel great.

Also by my counting I'm 12-13 weeks yesterday which means that we are closing up our first trimester and discomfort and weight gain ahead whomp whomp whomp.

Rami and I had a conversation about bringing a baby home today..he told me "No baby! Baby is dirty!" he always says things are dirty when he doesn't want them...but usually that's only referring to food.

I'm thinking of starting a poll.
What do you think we are having?
Boy or Girl... Comment Below!

If it doesn't work Text me what you think!

XoX Dana <3

  

No comments:

Post a Comment